snapping the shots. With the EXPEED image processing, and D- Movie HD video, which can capture 24 frames per second, you can capture the finest images, and video quality at up to 720 p, for excellent viewing pleasure on such a portable device. The 3” super density, LCD touch screen and one button line view, allow you to easily find the feature, the type of image quality that you want to capture, and allows you to easily set up the camera to the perfect mode, for video recording or to take pictures. With a rugged body, you can take this camera anywhere, and experience excellent video and image quality regardless of where you are shooting.
What the Nikon D300s delivers –
– Low noise stills and 24 frames per second, when shooting video in 720 p image quality.
– Still image shooting at 7 to 8 frames per second, for auto images when you are taking pictures of something that is in motion.
– Factory calibrated LCD touch screen monitor, guaranteeing it is sensitive to the touch, and will easily take you to the settings you want to use, whether you are shooting video or taking pictures.
– A 51 point auto focus which includes 3D tracking, precise auto focus, and the sharpest picture quality in each and every frame.
– A scene recognition system along with active d lighting, resulting in the finest quality image, no matter where you are, the camera will auto focus to that particular scene or location.
– In camera image edit feature, so you can edit, modify, or recreate any shot, before you share, upload, or print it out to show to others.
All of these great features come in an extremely rugged and durable black frame body; and, with every charge, on a full battery you can take up to 950 shots, making this the perfect camera for those who travel often, or are outdoors on a regular basis, and do not have the time to charge the camera after every single use. No matter where you choose to use it, or what you are going to be shooting with this camera, it can withstand any use, any conditions, and any set destinations that you are planning on taking it out to.
If you are upgrading from an older Nikon, or if you are transitioning over to Nikon from a different manufacturer, you are going to love what this camera has to offer; not only for image quality, but also when it comes to video shooting capabilities. Even though you are going to pay a little more for this camera, the well known name brand and brand recognition, the design, the ease of use, and all the excellent features, make it worth the price that you will pay when you choose this as your next new camera.