For those who are looking for a more affordable option when shopping for a professional camera, the Nikon D810 offers several great product features, and provides users several unique features, providing a great shot and video quality, as well as a price tag that is lower than many other top names, when searching for a great quality camera.
Camera features –
When you choose the Nikon D810, you are going to get a professional camera, professional shot quality, and excellent angles for an affordable price; some of the features you will enjoy from this camera include:
– 36.3 extreme mega pixel quality in FX format, coming from a CMOS sensor; not only is this much sharper resolution than most other cameras on the market, you are going to get extreme brights, lights, whites, and darks, with such precision capabilities.
– Full 1080 p HD broadcast capabilities, better video quality, and minimal shutter interruption, for the best viewing pleasures.
– The ability to view live and external modes simultaneously, so you can take images, while seeing what you have done in the past on the camera at the same time.
– The multi area full HD video recording mode, so you can record anywhere, in the sharpest resolution; and,
– Comprehensive high fidelity audio, allowing you to capture every sound, at the best audible capacities, when you are recording video on your Nikon D810 camera.
Improvements over the 800 series –
With the Nikon D810, you are getting a few improvements over the 800 series; although you pay a little more in price, the quality surely outshines the predecessor model. Some of the improvements include:
Much sharper resolution, and increased false color and moire, to eliminate color confusion and contrast.
– Perfect for studio shooting, with various lens selection and aperture setting options, so you can decide on the opening of the lens when shooting.
– Improved focus speed, allowing for more shots, in less time with the Nikon D810 series camera.
– Improvements in focus metering, for ideal distances when shooting.
– Improved overall shooting speed and movie recording capabilities.
– It is compatible with more accessories and software, that are not produced by Nikon; and,
– Better location control and overall functionality, allowing for smooth transitions, faster shooting, and of course the improved resolution, even when you are shooting at the fastest speeds, from any shooting angle or location.
With 36.3 mega pixel resolution, you are not going to find a camera that can produce much better shots, in any lighting and exposure, than what you are going to get from the Nikon D810. In addition to this, the ability to shoot in full HD and have exceptional volume control and quality, are some features that you would not expect from a point and shoot camera today. So, for those who are looking for a budget friendly choice, whether it is a first camera or an upgrade from the 800 series (or any other cameras), with Nikon you can expect excellent quality, and when you choose the Nikon D810 camera, you are going to receive just that in your new camera.