If you are looking for a great new camera, that is small and portable, yet can capture excellent image quality, you can’t go wrong with the Canon EOS 1D Mark IV. At 16.1 mega pixels, not many cameras can capture a clearer or higher resolution finish; and, with the APS-H CMOS sensor, and dual imaging processor, you can instantly capture a series of shots, in a matter of seconds. The ISO 100-12,800 is excellent for bright and dim light exposure, regardless of the noise levels that you are taking the images in.
Camera Features –
When it comes to an excellent camera, the Canon EOS 1D Mark IV delivers on many fronts. Some of the great features consumers can expect are:
– EOS HD movie capabilities, with manual exposure control, giving you the freedom to choose the lighting and recording settings.
– 16.1 mega pixel resolution for even clearer images, a crisp finish, and attention to detail, no matter what you are taking a picture of.
– Shutter durability for up to 300,000 cycles, built in to a solid aluminum alloy body. Not only is it weather resistant, it is also going to last and withstand any shooting conditions that you put the camera through, and is built to last with a solid body and frame.
– A 45-point area AF sensor, with 39 points for manual selection, and a fast focus, no matter what the subject is that you are shooting.
– An increased range of real life shooting with the dim and light shooting capabilities, and the noise reduction from 100-12,800 ISO capabilities.
A large, clear 3.0” viewfinder is ideal for taking images, or for shooting video. The touch screen, LCD range finder makes shooting a breeze, and allows the user to quickly and easily select the features, the mode, and any other additions that they would like to make, when using the camera.
The Canon EOS 1D Mark IV is also fully compatible with over 50 EF lenses, and a wide range of accessories can also be used with the camera. So, if you are a professional photographer, it is a great way to add longer, refined lenses, for a photo shoot. On the flip side, the accessories are great for amateurs as well, when they need to improve the image quality, or would like to add certain filters to the images that they are going to take, especially when they are not very skilled at using a professional grade camera for shooting and video recording.
Flash photography, stabilizer technologies, the latest software updates, and a quality build and frame, are just some of the exceptional features that consumers will love with this great camera. And, with the trusted Canon name, consumers can be rest assured they are going to receive an excellent product, which is built to last for years to come. Although it is a bit higher priced than entry level digital cameras, for professional photographers and videographers, it is an excellent product, and it is one that is going to make shooting a much easier task, and create the best image and video quality possible.